Sunday 28.02.2021
BROKER SEARCH
Broker search
Trading Tools
Trading Platform
Account Types
Regulation
Payment System
Maximum Leverage*
Spread
Scalping
You can't miss this! Get Ferrari F8 keys from InstaForex Group!

Ferrari F8

Are you close to the spirit of adventurism, speed and desire to be the first? If yes, then you are a born race car driver! Even if motorsport isn't your thing, you shouldn't give up driving a powerful supercar. The Ferrari F8 Tributo racing car can be yours!

Read more...
ForexCup Trading Championship 2021, a contest for traders to win $50,000, is now live!

ForexCup Trading Championship 2021

FXOpen, a trusted global CFD and Forex broker is proud to announce the launch of the ForexCup Trading Championship 2021. The contest with the main prize of $50,000 runs from January 1 to December 31, 2021, and is available to all traders with active FXOpen accounts.

Read more...

Forex

Market Forex - the largest financial market in the world. The name is an abbreviation of the English phrases and the full version is as follows - foreign exchange market, which literally translated means "the international currency market". Forex - a collection of all trade, speculation, investment transactions in different currencies. A complex system called Forex is composed of many elements that together make up one whole.

A number of financial institutions provides currency exchange market Forex - is central, commercial, investment banks, brokers, dealers, pension funds, hedge funds, insurance companies and multinational corporations.

"Exchange Rate" means the simultaneous sale of one currency and buying another. Currencies are usually traded in pairs, for example Euro / US Dollar (EUR / USD) or U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen (USD / JPY).

In the seventies of last century has changed the Bretton - Woods agreement fixing the rate on a floating exchange rate. After that it became possible to exchange currency without a peg to gold. Central banks have had the opportunity to impact on rates of national currencies and, accordingly, began to affect the economies of the countries.

Currently, the market Forex - a trillion-dollar turnover in the day, as well as an excellent opportunity for banking institutions and other financial institutions that are dependent on currency fluctuations, to reduce their risks to a minimum. The Forex market has no definite location, it spans the globe, operates 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and can offer you a huge selection of currency pairs.

There are two reasons for buying and selling currencies. Approximately 5% of daily turnover of the Forex market accounts for companies and government agencies that buy or sell goods and services in another country or must convert profits made in other countries, in local currency. The remaining 95% of its turnover - a transaction for profit, also called speculation.

Of greatest interest to speculators represent the most common (most liquid) currencies, ie "Core". To date, over 85% of all transactions are transactions with major currencies, which include the U.S. Dollar, Japanese Yen, Euro, British pound, Swiss franc, Canadian and Australian dollars.

In the forex market is a huge number of traders who work for companies that provide services account opening and entering trading floors and exchanges trading. Today, however, a fairly large number of players prefer to start their own business and become private traders. This frees them from the additional time and cost. Such minimization of external costs can get higher returns, which is fully owned by them.

Market Forex - is a great chance to make money with his intelligence. There are a number of special courses, literature and manuals for the study of the forex market. If you want to earn yourself, then you will be both difficult, but very interesting stage of preparatory work, during which you learn the techniques of technical and fundamental analysis. Also require knowledge of the world economy, system analysis, understanding the trends of the economic situation of the leading countries in the world and, of course, your self-control, subtle wit and endurance.




Add comment

Security code Refresh

BROKERS
RATING
CONTESTS
BONUSES
Contest NPBFX

Trading in Financial Markets carries a high level of risk for investors. All materials are published for informational purposes only.